Energy Experts for Ohio’s Largest Energy Users
Energy is one of the most significant and complex factors in the profitability of an Ohio business. For many commercial and industrial companies in Ohio, energy is the largest cost after labor and materials.
Though every organization wants to reduce its energy bills, few have the in-depth knowledge of Ohio’s complicated energy regulations and energy rates to understand how to do it.
That’s why so many large commercial, industrial, and institutional energy users in Ohio turn to the energy experts at Brakey Energy.
Decades of Experience in Ohio’s Energy Environment
Brakey Energy is an independent Ohio energy management firm with decades of experience in Ohio energy contracting, rates, and regulations. We are energy management experts who help energy-intensive industrial, commercial, and institutional entities throughout the state lower energy costs and increase profits.
If your monthly electricity consumption is 200,000 kWh or higher, we can help you manage energy costs and consumption strategically to achieve bottom-line benefits for your business by:
- Understanding how you consume energy and helping you adjust your usage to cut energy bills;
- Contracting your electric generation and natural gas accounts with third-party suppliers without incremental costly, hidden, embedded commissions;
- Contracting with Curtailment Service Providers to enroll in emergency demand response programs;
- Auditing your electric bills to identify savings opportunities and ensure you are being correctly billed by your electric distribution utility and generation supplier;
- Avoiding or minimizing energy efficiency and peak demand reduction (EEPDR) electric bill charges as imposed by Ohio law; and
- Applying for money-saving energy efficiency rebates.
No Hidden Commissions or Long-term Contracts
Unlike energy brokers whose only goal is to sell energy products with costly incremental hidden commissions, Brakey Energy is an independent energy management firm that provides a comprehensive array of ongoing services to Ohio clients.
Brakey Energy charges a single monthly fee that covers ALL our energy management services. We are committed to our clients’ success, building long-term relationships, and delivering measurable results.
We never embed hidden commissions into our clients’ energy contracts. Our clients always get direct supplier pricing; those clients who prefer a commission-based model are served by Brakey Energy Retail, an independent sister company.
One of Northeast Ohio’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Brakey Energy is proud to be recognized by Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as a winner of the Weatherhead 100 Upstart Award for 2015, 2018, and 2019. The Weatherhead 100 Upstart Award is given to Northeast Ohio companies that have experienced outsized five-year growth.